Each year, we all make our New Year’s resolutions, the number one resolution being losing weight or getting in shape. At THE CELL we know exercising can be tough but tracking your progress doesn’t have to be. Even if you’re starting from scratch, a fitness tracker will count your steps, monitor your daily workouts and track daily fitness results based on your goals. By tracking your progress you can actually increase your likelihood of losing weight and improving your overall health!
- Fitness trackers are easy to use and comfortable to wear.
- They take the guesswork out of your workout and daily fitness routine.
- Your tracker will notify you either by flashing lights or with a slight buzz to remind you to keep moving or wake you up with a silent alarm.
- The app will allow you to set daily and long-term goals and reward you with stickers and badges designed to motivate you to be stronger and more active each day.
- You can sync with other apps like ‘My Fitness Pal’ to help you keep track of your daily calorie and food intake.
- You can even share your progress on social media for friends to give you that extra bit of encouragement.
- The sleep monitoring function will track the number of hours you sleep and let you see your sleep patterns (you may be a bit restless!).
Visit THE CELL at the Baywalk Mall for more information on fitness trackers and how they can help you be the best version of you in 2015. Trackers start at only $299. www.the-cell.com